- CliMathNet Conference, July 2013, University of Exeter http://www.climathnet.org/conference2013/. This Conference brought together climate researchers with mathematicians and statisticians over 5 days and included an opportunity to visit the Met Office in Exeter.
- CliMathNet Policy meeting, January 2013, which was aimed at involving Policymakers in identifying the priorities from a policy perspective for CliMathNet over the next few years, and to seek opportunities for working more closing with policymakers.
- CliMathNet Hot Topic meeting, September 2013: Workshop on Tipping Points: Fundamentals and Applications, ICMS Edinburgh
- CliMathNet Hot Topic meeting, November 2013: Workshop on Global Invariance in Yearly Temperature Volatility: A Conservation Property Implicit in Governing Climate PDEs?, Cambridge Newton Institute
- CliMathNet E-seminar series. A series of seminars from March to November 2013 were held at various locations in the UK using Access Grid software, enabling attendees at other locations to interact with the seminars (http://www.climathnet.org/forresearchers/)
- CliMathNet Outreach activities:
- Public lecture, Maths Inspiration, Winchester, March 2013
- Public lecture, Festival of Ideas, York, May 2013
- British Science Festival event “Climate change, Does it all add up?”, September 2013
- Public lecture, Bristol, October 2013
- Public lecture, Edinburgh ICMS, September 2013
Future activities planned:
- CliMathNet Conference July 2014, University of Leeds
- CliMathNet Policy January 2014