Organized by Université de Lyon & Labex MILYONhttp://mathbio2013.sciencesconf.org/
03/04/13 - 06/14/13
Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon et Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Lyon (France)
The thematic program “Mathematical Biology” will be held in Lyon from March 4th to June 14th, 2013.
The main topics to be addressed in this program are: cell biology, population dynamics, quantitative modeling for drug development, systems biology, and evolutionary biology.
A summer school will be dedicated to recent progresses in multiscale modeling, with applications in the life sciences.
Schedule (Please click on the links for further information):
- Conference: “Biological invasions and evolutionary biology, stochastic and deterministic models”, March 11-15, 2013,
- Conference: “Cell biology”, March 25-29, 2013,
- Conference: “Systems Biology Approach to Infectious Processes”, May 13-15, 2013,
- Summer school: “Multiscale modeling in the life sciences”, May 27-31, 2013,
- Conference in honour of Michael Mackey’s 70th birthday, June 3-6, 2013,
Organizing committee: M. Adimy (INRIA), J. Bérard (UCBL), S. Bernard (CNRS, UCBL), H. Berry (INRIA), V. Calvez (CNRS, ENS de Lyon), F. Crauste (CNRS, UCBL), O. Gandrillon (CNRS, UCBL), E. Grenier (ENS de Lyon), Th. Lepoutre (INRIA), L. Pujo-Menjouet (UCBL), G. Raoul (CNRS, CEFE), B. Ribba (INRIA), V. Volpert (CNRS, UCBL), B. You (CHU Lyon).
This program is funded by the “laboratoire d’excellence” MILYON, an initiative from the French ministry of research.