20th International Congress on Modelling and Simulation (MODSIM2013)
Organized By: Australian Mathematical Sciences Institutehttp://ow.ly/pVNEG
Adelaide Convention Centre12/01/13 - 12/06/13
We are pleased to announce that the 20th International Congress on Modelling and Simulation (MODSIM2013) will be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre in Adelaide, South Australia, from Sunday 1 to Friday 6 December 2013.
ASOR (the Australian Society for Operations Research) and DORS (the DSTO led Defence Operations Research Symposium) will be joining us at MODSIM and running Streams in their topic areas.
The theme for this MODSIM2013 event will be Adapting to Change: the multiple roles of modelling.
- Professor Graeme Dandy, The University of Adelaide
- Professor Jerzy Filar, Flinders University
- Dr Jeff Kepert, Bureau of Meterology
- Dr Maja Schlüter, Stockholm Resilience Centre
- Associate Professor Hedwig van Delden, Research Institute for Knowledge Systems
- Professor Paul Whitehead, University of Oxford
- Dr Alex Zelinsky, Defence Science and Technology Organisation
Delegates are responsible for booking their own accommodation and should book early to avoid disappointment.